- Schizophrenia (disordered thinking)
- Bipolar mood disorders ( depression, irritability, anxiety, violence)
- Obsessive compulsive Disorders
- Personality disorders
- Childhood behavioural disorders
- Stress related behaviour disorders
- Sexual dysfunctions
The epidemic of Drug addiction in 21 st century world wide is known to all of us. All of us in some or another way are linked or would at risk to get linked in this abyss of Drug addiction. Youth is involving at an alarming pace in drug addictions. Peer pressure, easy availability, Internet access and stress of dealing with self, finance, relationships and competitive behavior all are contributing to a ghost of addiction disease.
Overdose deaths and other health hazards of addiction are ruining youth and their potential. Osho clinic led by Dr. Kumar has enriched experience to handle issues of drug addiction to almost root level. The clinic is equipped with all the latest treatments of drug addiction available world wide. Dr. Kumar is well trained both nationally and internationally to treat drug addictions. Family counseling and rehabilitation and relapse prevention is an expert field of Dr. Bharti.
- rTms ( repetitive Transcranial magnetic stimulation )
- Career counseling
- Drug detection urine analysis in Drug Dependance
- Assessment of severity of mental illness and guided improvements
- ECT ( electroconvulsive therapy)
- Personality assessment
- IQ testing
- Aptitude testing
Osho Mind Care Clinic
List of Services Offered
- Management of all kinds of Psychiatric illnesses
- All kinds of Addiction management ( opioids, cannabis, alcohol, cocaine, party drugs)
- Management of stress teenagers and young adults
- Childhood behavioral disorders Treatment
- Stress management
- Online sessions for Vipassana Meditation
- Career guidance therapy
- Online consultation
- Online psychotherapy sessions
- Suicide prevention online services
Dr. Bharti MD (Psychiatry) has her intense knowledge and experience to deal with mood disorders and child psychiatry issues.
Dr. Kumar doing his research and treatment of personality disorders and in addiction psychiatry.